5/07/2012

PAN DE AMERIKANA

There's this moment when I have nothing to say or write in my posts. I'm more of a photographer than a writer, so most of the time I let the picture speak for itself. Ehem, excuses.
Here's what I wore to the birthday of my favorite Ninang, Tita Jacoh. Happy Birthday Tita Jacoh!!! A very comfy look, perfect for a sunny day. We had lunch at Pan de Amerikana in Marikina. I found the place very cool, because of its unique interior. I always see in pre nuptial pictures this huge/very big chess board and wondering where is this place? In my surprise, as I enter the restaurant I saw this huge chess board and of course immediately took the opportunity to take photos with it.
Have you been to this place? Can you recommend a unique restaurant, so I can try it next time?


THE OUTFIT:
Thrifted blouse
People are People bandage skirt
Charles and Keith flats
Sonia Rykiel bag
bracelets from Beijing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...