6/07/2013

BANGKOK 2013 PART 1

WAT INTHARAWIHAN / The temple of the Standing Buddha
WAT BENCHAMABOPHIT DUSIT VANARAM / The Marble Temple
THINGS TO DO IN BANGKOK. The family went to Bangkok during the first week of May. I don't need to tell you how beautiful Bangkok is because the pictures speaks for itself.
The moment I arrived at Suvarnabhumi Airport all I'm wishing is that we also have a beautiful airport to welcome tourist here in Philippines just like in Bangkok. A coach pick us up at the airport and drove us to our hotel. It took us more than an hour to the hotel because of heavy traffic they have in the city but sometimes I'm also thankful to traffic and long coach rides so I can sleep in between sights.
After eating the most spicy meal I had during my stay we started discovering the city, hmmm, I mean the temples. We visited two temples that day the first one is the Wat Intharawihan, or The temple of the Standing Buddha, a Buddhist temple. Our second stop is Wat Benchamabophit Dusitvanaram which is also known as the Marble Temple. It is a Buddhist temple and known as one of Bangkok's most beautiful temple.

THE OUTFIT:
Zara shirt
Levis pants
Zara bag
Timex watch
Converse sneakers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...