6/05/2013

BAGASBAS BEACH SURFING

Bagasbas Beach is my all time favorite playground every time I'm home. I visit this place on a regular basis for picnic, reading magazines, meeting people, taking photographs, daydreaming and relaxing. There is so much fun things to do at the beach and this is the first time I tried surfing. It is really good to do things you never did before. If you have time I suggest you get out the water and have yourself an adventure instead of not having a choice and focusing on your addictions like drinking, smoking, drugs, sex or the internet. This is how I started my summer and I'm excited to share you more about how I'm having fun under the sun.

THE OUTFIT:
Fluid Surf rash guard
Billabong boardshorts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...