6/23/2012

SETTLING IN HK


In Hong Kong. Sorry if I'm behind on updates lately, if you're my friend on facebook or following me on twitter or instagram, you already know that I've been in HK with my friends last week. My first time travelling abroad with friends and spending 4 days of my life having fun without thinking about school stuff is just so awesome! Here are a few photos on our first day while in the airport and while settling in our hotel. We stayed at Royal View Hotel which is pretty far away from the city, not accessible, and the distance to shopping areas is not that great. I don't recommend Royal View Hotel if you want a good food and shopping experience, but it is a very new and a 4 star hotel so you can guarantee a good service. That's for now guys! Stay tuned for my HK touristy experience post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...