11/11/2012

WATCH THE BLOCK

Some people shop when they are depressed or sad to feel happy for a short time. Yesterday I found out that when it comes to me, it is totally different. I shop when I'm happy. Yesterday, the best friend and I had our early Christmas shopping. We hoarded accessories at Forever21 because of the big discounts that makes it even cheaper than Tiangge or Bazaars. If I were you I will start shopping this early to beat the holiday rush.
CÉLINE is one of the color block pioneers and that's the inspiration of my outfit. I love how you can pair it with such simple classic pieces and look in style right away. Until now I still have a thing for rolling up my pants, I feel more relaxed and walk out in style this way.


Photo by: Diana de Belen

THE OUTFIT:
Zara blouse
Gap pants
Parisian loafers
Charles & Keith tote
Forever21 ring & bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...