10/02/2012

SUNDATE

Last Sunday the sister, the best friend and I had a little date after attending the Sunday mass. We had lunch at Chili's, which is one of my favorite restaurant. We ordered big mouth burger (no picture because we get too excited to eat it) and crispy chicken salad (it should be grilled chicken salad but I ordered the wrong salad.) Have you seen the movie The Perks of Being a Wallflower? Not yet? If I were you I'll watch it really really soon! I enjoyed the movie as much as I enjoyed the book. ;) and of course Spanish Sardines and Olives Pasta for the day finale/dinner at Mary Grace, Greenbelt. The interior is perfect and homey, far from the usual Mary Grace I dine at Trinoma.

Spending the day having fun, eating what we please and watching a good movie is my perfect kind of Sunday before hell weeks starts.

Photo by: Diana de Belen

THE OUTFIT:
Max Mara blouse
H&M trousers
Charles and Keith flats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...