6/06/2010

Sex and the City 2

After watching Sex and the City 2 with my ate, all I was dreaming is to have a life just like them. It's somewhat way too perfect. Love, friends, fame, money and of course clothes. The 4 are intelligent, confident and self-assured. They almost have and got everything they want. Everything in the movie is BEAUTIFUL except for the fact that I believe it's disrespectful and kinda offending. Especially the scenes in Abu Dhabi, i think it's embarrassing because it shows disrespect for the UAEs customs and tradition. You should watch the movie by yourself and tell me what can you say about it. The movie makes me laugh most of the time that's why I still enjoy watching it.
Pink Manila black and white striped tank top with bow. I wear super comfortable clothes for the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...