1/09/2012

casKAYEde








 
(Moto Jacket: H&M // Fringe Necklace: Forever21 // Shirt: Zara // Bandage Skirt: Forever21 // Stilletos: Aldo // Bag: Givenchy) 

Last December 29, I attended a debut/birthday party of my high school friend named Kaylene. The challenge is to dress up like your favorite music icon. I planned to dress up like Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj, or Ke$ha, but because of my busy or hectic schedule last December, I failed to prepare my costume. That is why I come up with this outfit. I tried a rockstar chic outfit. Do you think I achieve it? Hopefully yes...

That night was fun, It is like watching a concert of Avril Lavigne. The Fernandez family is music enthusiast. They sing and play instruments very well. And of course my favorite part of attending birthday parties are the people I'll meet again after a very long time.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...